Monday, November 2, 2009

Rachel Engelhard : : Senior 2010

I wish I could type like Rachel does. Every word sounds like it's coming out of her mouth in her notes. She makes me smile. and laugh, alot. She was game for just about anything on a very dreary day. It was misting the entire shoot, but you never could tell by the photos we got. She even let me drag her to a laundry mat for the last few photos while people were loading their laundry all over the place. Thanks Rachel for a great shoot! Congrats girl; you never thought you'd see the day, huh? ;)





3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I LOVE #2!! That's a framer. or maybe a gallery wrap. :)
gorgeous girl you are, Rachel!

mountaindew 123 said...

those are some good pictures of rachel and she is really funny because i went to school with her and i went to young life with her and she always made me laugh and she is really really funny.

mountaindew 123 said...

those are some good pictures of rachel and she is funny because i went to school with her and i went to young life with her and she always made me laugh and she is really really really funny.